About this item
- KILLS FLEAS - Fleas jumping onto your treated cat are killed within 24 hours, preventing infestations from building up
- KILLS TICKS - Helps to reduce the risk of disease transmission by killing ticks that latch onto your treated cat
- EASY APPLICATION - Simply empty one pipette onto your cat's skin at the back of the neck and it will quickly spread over their coat - it's as easy as that
- TRIED AND TRUSTED - FRONTLINE's original vet-strength formula has an exemplary safety profile and can be used on kittens weighing more than 1 kg, from 8 weeks of age
- TREAT MONTHLY - It’s important to treat your pets year-round to prevent flea and tick infestations. One 6-pack provides your cat with 6 months of protection
Kills fleas, ticks, and lice
Frontline spot-on is the original flea and tick spot-on formula from Frontline, first used by vets, available without a prescription. Once applied, the treatment will protect cats from fleas, ticks, and lice - use monthly all year round.
Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases
Frontline spot-on is a veterinary medicine with a robust safety profile. It can be applied to cats from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least 1 kg. It can also be used in pregnancy and on nursing queens.
Bathing/shampooing/water exposure does not affect the efficacy of the product as long as it doesn’t occur more than once a week.
If your cat is unwell, please see your vet for advice before you apply a flea treatment. Frontline spot on for cats is not suitable for use on rabbits.
Available in one, three and six dose packs.
Please refer to SPC
For animal treatment only. For external use only.
Do not use if the cat allergic to any ingredients. Read instructions before applying.
Frontline Spot On Pipettes x6, Frontline Calendar Stickers
FRONTLINE Spot On Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats - 6 Pipettes
30 Days Return Policy
Royal Mail 2nd Class ( 2-3 business days)